Adoption Deed

Adoption Deed Certificate Attestation

Central adoption resource authority (CARA) is the nodal agency to regulate adoption for in-country and intra-country. It is a statutory body of the Government of India working under the Ministry of Women & Child Development. It deals with the adoption of children through special recognized agencies.  

1. Firstly have to get Attestation on your Adoption Deed Certificate from respective State Home Department 

2. Secondly the document we will attest by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi 

3. Finally, the document will be attested or Legalized by the concerned Embassy or Consulate